Fuel Injection System
The Fuel Injection System simulator takes into consideration all these aspects by performing the following functions:
- Ignition phase
- Heating phase
- Lambda regulation
- Quick acceleration deceleration phases
- Cut off phase
- Regulation of the injection time
- Regulation of the advance angle
- Regulation of the minimum rpm
- Regulation of the knock
- Limitation of the rpm
The following components of Fuel Injection System are analyzed:
- Level sensor
- Inertial sensor
- Electro pump
- Idle actuator
- Electro ÃÂinjectors and coils.
With the Fuel Injection System it is possible to study engine operation, engine sensors and controls and electronic fuel injection.
- The simulator covers the following topics:
- Oxygen sensor, temperature sensor, (Mass Air Flow )MAP sensor, (Mass Air Pressure)MAF sensor, knock sensor, operation.
- Pressure, flow, position sensors.
- Injection time calculation.
- Ignition pulses effect on main switch, ignition timings.
- Engine efficiencies, horsepower and engine torque, valve position switch output signals and valve position sensor output signals.
- Signal analysis, injector activation signal at various conditions, air injection control, injection duration at various speeds, temperatures and engine loads.
- Air temperature effect on the quantity of injected fuel.
- Fuel cut off, relationship between the duration of injector opening to the quantity of injected fuel.
- Solenoids, open and close loop controls and exhaust gas circuit.