Focusing Solar Energy Collector
Experiments of Focusing Solar Energy Collector
- Demonstrations of the performance, advantages and limitations of a focusing solar energy collector.
- Understanding the effective use of the direct component of solar radiation.
- Measurement of the efficiency of the collector with and without a transparent cover.
- Measurement of the maximum possible energy collector temperature.
Technical Operating Conditions
- Operating environment: Dry, outdoor conditions.
- Storage temperature range: 25ºC to +55ºC (when packed for transport).
- Operating temperature range: +5ºC to +40ºC.
- Operating relative humidity range: 30% to 95% (non-condensing).