Electric Vehicle Flywheel Energy Storage Battery Teaching Board
Description of Electric Vehicle Flywheel Energy Storage Battery Teaching Board
- The trainer shows the basic principle of electric vehicle flywheel technology which can dynamically simulate the process that the power delivered by external power supply will be stored as kinetic energy of rotating flywheel through the motor. When the external load needs the electric energy, the kinetic energy of the flywheel will be converted into electrical energy by generator, outputted to external load.
- The color circuit diagram and working principle diagram are printed on trainer panel, to understand and analyze the working principle of the flywheel energy storage technology for electric vehicle through the structure principle diagram and object of flywheel energy storage technology for electric vehicle
- The ignition switch, vacuum meter, voltage meter, current meter, tachometer etc. are installed on the teaching board panels
- Trainer base adopts steel structure welding, with spray paint treatment and self-locking casters.
Technical parameters of Electric Vehicle Flywheel Energy Storage Battery Teaching Board
- Power supply: 220V±10% 50Hz
- Working voltage: DC12V
- Working temperature: -40Ã¢,Æ’Ã¯½+50Æ’
- Dimensions: 1.24m x 0.75m x 1.7m (length x width x height)