Electric Six Axis Manipulator
Electric Six Axis Manipulator trainer simulates the operation of an industrial robot, such as: overall rotation, arm rotation, forearm rotation, wrist rotation, gripper rotation, gripper opening/ closing. It integrates different technologies, such as belt drive transmission technology, stepper motor driving, position detection, PLC and microprocessor technology. The trainer can be controlled by MCU and PLC.
Technical Features of Electric Six Axis Manipulator
1. Power supply: 220VÂ±10%, 50Hz
2. Angles/distance range:
3. PLC: 24 digital inputs, 16 transistor switching output
4 Stepper motors and drivers.
5. Panel with buttons and PLC interface.
6. Microprocessor control board with USB interface.
7. PLC program and Microprocessor program