Electric Power Module
Experiments of Electric Power Module
- Power transducer calibration.
- Verification of linearity, repeatability and hysteresis of the transducer.
- Visualization of energy and absorbed power situation. This experiment has got to be carried out after calibration,
- Connecting to the supply line a generic load with power lower than 100 W.
Required services of Electric Power Module
- Electric supply: 230 V, 50/60 Hz, single phase.
- Absorbed power: 0.25 kW max
Weight and dimensions of Electric Power Module
- Dimensions: 470 x 310 x 150 h mm
- Net weight: 6 kg