Double Sided Can Bus Multiplex Trainer
The Double Sided Can Bus Multiplex Trainer that communicates in J-1939 protocol. Digital and analog inputs and outputs can be activated. Analog signals can be displayed using the J-1939 display. The trainer utilizes the design feature which allows unlimited expansion capabilities. This unit is equipped with an integrated electronic fault box containing 12 faults on each side.
Educational Advantages of Double Sided Can Bus Multiplex Trainer
- The Double Sided Can Bus Multiplex Trainer uses SAE J1929 communications protocol to operate a 4 module CAN Bus network, which includes both a DLC and a Deutch Connector;
- The trainer demonstrates common multiplexing circuit controls via a high speed CAN Bus network;
- Students connect modules and components using included jumper wires;
- The Double Sided Can Bus Multiplex Trainer can be used as a CAN Bus demonstration trainer, or, using the included comprehensive student lab manual, as a CAN Bus training course;
- Built-in fault insertion can be placed in the trainer for diagnostic training or student evaluation;
- CAN Bus diagnostics can be thought using a DMM and DSO to look at Bus resistance, wake up signal and high speed information packets;
- Diagnostics learned on the Double Sided Can Bus Multiplex Trainer is easily transferred to a vehicle.
Main Features Of Double Sided Can Bus Multiplex Trainer
- Double-sided trainer
- Included user manual with theory explanations of CAN Bus, student exercises, schematics, sample scope patterns and check tests
- Includes four (4) modules on each side that replicate heavy vehicle applications including. Trainer can also be used to instruct basics of CAN Bus automotive.
- Includes digital and analog inputs/outputs
- Each module has test points for individual diagnosis and testing