Double AC Power Supply
The Double AC Power Supply is encased in a safe and portable enclosure. The wiring terminals are color-coded and can be used with 4mm jumper wires and banana plugs. The power supply connection specifications are printed on the front panel for quick reference. The power supplies are accurate, multi-purpose and designed for educational applications in electrical industry, engineering and testing.
Educational Advantages of Double AC Power Supply
- Designed to be used in experiments dealing with electrical circuit testing applied to electro mechanics of automated systems, and is complementary to Circuit Board for RLC with AC.
- Designed to be used in experiments dealing with industrial electrical circuits applied to electro mechanics of automated systems, and is complementary to Circuit Board for TRIAC.
Main Features of Double AC Power Supply
- Standard 120VAC, 15 A input.
- Power indicator lamp and main reset breaker on rear panel.
- All circuits are protected by magneto-thermal breakers except primary transformers by standard fuse.
- Each output indicator lamp and switch are protected.
- Equipped with 4mm safety terminals and jumper wires with piggyback banana plugs.
- One 120VAC, 15A output available on rear panel.
- One 120VAC fixed output and one 0-120VAC variable output with 2A protection and 120VAC digital display.
- Two 12-0-12VAC outputs with 1A protection. The transformer primary winding is protected at 0.75 A.
- Two 120VAC receptacles powered by terminals and protected by a 2A circuit breaker located on top panel for accessories.
- Clear front and top panels for better view of components.