Crank And Connecting Rod Apparatus
Technical description of Crank And Connecting Rod Apparatus
- This experimental unit demonstrates the conversion of smooth rotary motion into reciprocating motion.
- The input angle is set on a ball bearing mounted crank disc made of anodised aluminium and read off on an angle measuring scale integrated into the base plate. A millimetre scale is fitted for the outlet stroke. The crank radius can be adjusted in three positions.
- The simple insertion of a bolt enables the swivelling cylinder to be locked, thus a crank drive with either a fixed or oscillating cylinder can be demonstrated.
- The components are attached to a solid, painted base plate. Two handles make the unit easier to carry.
Specification of Crank And Connecting Rod Apparatus
- Experimental units on crank drives, with either fixed or swivelling cylinder
- Ball bearing mounted crank disc, anodised aluminium, 3 different crank radii
- Connecting rod black anodised aluminium
- Painted base plate with handles
Technical data of Crank And Connecting Rod Apparatus
- Crank radius
- Connecting rod length: 150mm