Computerized Version Bench Top Cooling Towers Study Unit
The self-sufficient unit allows to perform experiments on water cooling by using Three interchangeable cooling towers having packings with different heat exchange surface.
The Computerized Version Bench Top Cooling Towers Study Unit in computerized version is composed of:
- No. 3 towers, 150 x 150 x 600 h mm, made of transparent Plexiglas in order to allow full visibility of the water flow.
- Electrical centrifugal fan, 0 to 2000 m3/h, for air circulation, with shutter.
- Chamber for air distribution.
- Heater for air warming up.
- Transparent water collection tank, with 2 kW electrical heating resistors, fitted with thermostat and level control.
- Transparent calibrated tank to compensate the water loss due to evaporation, 10 l capacity
- Water circulation pump, 30 W, fitted with regulation by-pass.
- Turbine type electronic flow rate transducer.
- Feeding, signal conditioning and A/D conversion unit.
- Analysis and data acquisition software for Windows.
- Electric control board