Computer Controlled Critical Speed Investigation Unit
Specifications Of Computer Controlled Critical Speed Investigation Unit
- Anodized aluminum structure and panels in painted steel.
- Main metallic elements in stainless steel.
- Diagram in the front panel with similar distribution to the elements in the real unit.
Computer Controlled Electric Motor:
- Power: 0.25 KW.
- Speed: 300… 3000 rpm.
- Rotor shaft:
- Made of high-strength stainless steel.
- Diameter: 5 mm.
- Length: 600 mm.
- Two pivoting bearings for positioning at any point to support the rotor shaft:
- Adjustable bearing spacing: 300-500mm.
- Two rigid weights for attachment at any location along the rotor shaft:Material: Stainless steel.