Compact Multi Pump Test Set Inverter Speed Control
Description of Compact Multi Pump Test Set Inverter Speed Control
Compact Multi Pump Test Set Inverter Speed Control is a compact self contained set for studying the characteristics for various types of pumps. The unit consists of four different types of pump namely-centrifugal, turbine, reciprocating and axial flow pumps and a common storage tank, measuring instruments. Speed control is by an advanced inverter. By manipulating flow control valves and a selector switch, each pump can be operated individually. The unit is floor standing with removeable supports.
Experiments of Compact Multi Pump Test Set Inverter Speed Control
- Flow rate vs head at various speeds.
- Pump input, output, and overall efficiency at various speeds.
- Effect of pulse chamber for receiprocating pump.
Technical Data of Compact Multi Pump Test Set Inverter Speed Control
Pumps ratings :
- Centrifugal pump and motor with maximum flow rate 80 lpm and maximum head 18 m water.
- Turbine pump and motor with maximum flow rate 30 lpm and maximum head 30 m water.
- Reciprocating pump and motor with reduction gear, maximum flow rate 15 lpm at 300 rpm and maximum head 30 m water.
- Axial flow pump and motor with stainless steel impeller, guide vanes, shaft and casing, maximum flow rate 400 lpm and maximum differential head 1.5 m water.
- Flow rates : Water meter for centrifugal, turbine and reciprocating pumps.
- Flow digital display for axial flow pump.
- Pressures : Pressure gauges for centrifugal, turbine and reciprocating pumps at common inlet and outlet.
- Control panel : Pump selector switches, inverter, and flow digital display for the axial flow pump.
Power supply : 220V 1Ph 50 Hz. Other power supply is available on request.