Description of Commercial Refrigeration Training Unit
Commercial Refrigeration Training Unit consists of an air cooled condensing unit with high back pressure, high starting torque hermetic compressor, Complete with: Suction and Discharge Service Valves; Gauge Manifold Connections and Built in Motor Protector.
Commercial Refrigeration Training Unit the powder coated evaporator is a forced air, blow through type with removable front panel and galvanised sheet steel casing. The evaporator is a finned coil type with fins a 5 fins per inch.
Commercial Refrigeration Training Unit unit may be thermally loaded for performance investigation and has a dial thermometer; Internally equalised Thermostatic Expansion Valve; Liquid Line Filter Drier; Liquid-vapour Heat Exchanger; High Pressure Switch; Low Pressure Switch; High Pressure gauge; Low pressure Compound gauge.
Specification of Commercial Refrigeration Training Unit
- The unit is mounted on a steel frame and with a stainless steel base and back panel.
- The unit comprises:
- Air cooled condensing unit with high back pressure, high starting torque hermetic compressor
- Complete with:
- Suction and Discharge Service Valves
- Gauge Manifold Connections
- Built in Motor Protector
- Forced air, blow through type evaporator, with 15-watt fan motor.
- Powder coated galvanised sheet steel casing with removable front panel.
- Evaporator coil constructed from internally grooved copper tube, and fitted with aluminium fins at 5 FPI.
- Detachable Insulated hood with variable heat load: 60, 100, 120, 160 or 200 watts.
- Dial Thermometer.
- Internally equalised Thermostatic Expansion Valve.
- Liquid Line Filter Drier.
- Heat Exchanger.
- High Pressure Switch.
- Low Pressure Switch.
- High Pressure gauge.
- Compound gauge.
- An electrical control box is mounted on the back panel and includes indicators/warning lamps on/off and heat load contactors and overloads as well as residual current device for protection against earth leakage.