Climbing Film Evaporator
The fully instrumented equipment allows to study the concentration at atmospheric pressure or under various vacuum levels as well as to produce small quantities of concentrate to be utilized in the laboratory.
Technical data of Climbing Film Evaporator
- Length of evaporator: 1400 mm.
- Evaporator capacity: 3 l.
- Condenser heat exchange surface: 0.18 m2
- Preheater: 2 kW.
- Collecting vessels for concentrate and incondensable: 10 l capacity each.
Experiments of Climbing Film Evaporator
- Energy balances.
- Mass balances.
- System efficiency determination.
- Natural and forced convection.
- Heat transfer.
Required services of Climbing Film Evaporator
- Electric supply: 220/240V, single-phase, 50/60 Hz; 3 kW.
- Water supply: from mains.
- Steam supply: 15 kg/h at 1.7 bar approx.
Weight and dimensions of Climbing Film Evaporator
- Dimensions: 1200 x 1000 x 2600 h mm
- Weight: 400 kg