Specification Of Centrifugal Pump Demonstration Unit
- A small-scale centrifugal pump demonstration unit, comprising of a water reservoir, the pump, control valves and interconnecting pipe work all mounted on a stainless steel base.
- Equipped with electronic measurement sensors for pump head pressure, suction, flow-rate and water temperature.
- Transparent pump volute for visibility
- Capable of being linked to a PC (not supplied) via the interface console (available as an essential accessory).
- Supplied with software providing full instructions for setting up, operating, calibrating and performing the teaching exercises. Facilities are provided for logging, processing and displaying data graphically. Full theoretical back-up is included together with a student questions and answers session.
Technical Details of Centrifugal Pump Demonstration Unit
- The analogue output data is digitised and transferred to a computer using the standard USB (Universal Serial Bus). This allows any standard modern Windows computer to be used, including notebooks, and does not require any internal access to the computer.
- The equipment is supplied complete with a USB lead for connection to the computer.
- The interfaces to the computer using the device and the USB port of the computer.
- Also available is a software driver that enables the outputs to be read in other software programs, such .