Cam Analysis Unit
Specifications Of Cam Analysis Unit
- Bench top unit.
- Unit mounted on an anodized aluminum frame with painted steel panel.
- Main metallic elements made of stainless steel.
- Diagram in the panel with distribution of the elements similar to the real one.
Electric Motor With Variable Speed:
- Power: 250W approx.
- Velocity: 0-670 rpm approx.
- Velocity controlled from the console. The unit allows to measure the velocity of the motor and visualize it in the screen of the console.
- An extension shaft made of stainless steel.
- A speed sensor, range: 0-1000 rpm.
Four interchangeable cams:
- Two circular cams with different radii of lateral curvature.
- One concave cam.
- One tangent cam.
Two different followers:
- One roller follower.
- One flat surface follower.