Specification of Cable Under Dead Weight
- Determination of the catenary of a free hanging cable.
- Symmetrical and unsymmetrical experimental set-up possible.
- Roller chain as cable with 2 ball bearing-mounted chain wheels.
- Adjustable chain wheel axle spacing.
- Height of a chain wheel adjustable for unsymmetrical experimental set up.
- Cross-arm with scale to hold chain wheels and rule to measure vertical sag of chain.
- Graduated weight sets.
- Storage system to house the components.
- Experimental set up in frame.