Basic Pipe Network Unit
Structural Specifications of Basic Pipe Network Unit
- Stainless structure.
- Screws, nuts, plates and all the metallic elements in stainless steel.
- Diagram in the front panel with similar distribution to the elements in the real unit.
- Quick connections for adaptation to feed hydraulics source.
Technical Data of Basic Pipe Network Unit
a. Three PVC pipes, with different diameters.
- Anodized aluminum structure where the pipe network is located and the subjection panel of the manometers.
- Test pipes:
b. One methacrylate pipe.
a. Number of manometric tubes: 8.
- 8 Pressure intakes, connected to a manometric tubes panel of pressurized water.
- Pressurization system.
- Manometric tubes panel:
b. Range: 0 to 470 mm of water.
- Inlet pipe.
- Outlet pipe.
- Regulation valves for controlling the flow through the network.
- Adjustable legs for leveling the unit.
- Easy and quick coupling system built-in.
- Dimensions: 600 x 350 x 800 mm. approx.
- Weight: 30 Kg. approx.