The trainingmodel consists of all the original components of a Golf V airbag system. Thetraining equipment contains non-ignitable airbags and belt tensioners. Thus, asafe handling and troubleshooting is possible. The connections of allfunctionally relevant sensors and actuators and the control units andcomponents are original connections as in the vehicle. This allows working withoriginal manufacturer documents and circuit diagrams. These components areexposed for easy access. Standard diagnostic testers can be connected via theOBD interface.
- Fullyfunctional airbag training model, original components VW Golf 5, speciallyprepared for training purposes
- Aluminumframe profile on castors with extra-large tabletop, control panels, OBDconnector
- Originalcomponents: Airbag control unit, Driver airbag, Coil spring, Steering columnelectronics, Passenger airbag, Side airbag, Crash sensor for front and rearside airbag, Instrument cluster with indicator lamps, Belt pretensioner fordriver and passenger, Belt buckle for driver and passenger with belt buckleretainer, Passenger seat occupancy recognition (for belt check), Switching offthe passenger airbag via key-switch, OBD Diagnosis connection
- Power supply:12 V vehicle battery
- Dimensions: lx w x h: 1.600 x 930 x 1.660 mm
- Weight: 105kg