Air Conditioning System Trainer Thermal Expansion Valve
The Air Conditioning System Trainer Thermal Expansion Valve is a complete A/C system with unique features designed to enhance the instruction of air conditioning physics. The trainer uses the TXV (Thermal Expansion Valve) design of refrigerant flow control. The trainer uses common automotive components and can be used in both classroom and shop environments. The trainer utilizes a hermetically sealed and internally protected compressor. Operates on 120V 15A 60Hz circuit.
Features of Air Conditioning System Trainer Thermal Expansion Valve
- OEM R134a service ports.
- High and Low side A/C pressure gauges.
- Adjustable temperature control switch for evaporator temperature levels.
- Digital thermometers (4) at inlet and outlet of evaporator and condenser.
- Two rows of LEDâs that help in viewing refrigerant flow in condenser and evaporator which allow for clearer viewing of refrigerant flow.
- Internally protected hermetically sealed A/C compressor.
- A/C compressor has manual starter with internal thermal protection.
- Cycling switch bypass toggle switch.
- Stainless steel condensate drip pan with drain.
- Removable magnetic component name labels and refrigerant flow direction arrows.
- Operation and Student assignment manual included.
Technical Information of Air Conditioning System Trainer Thermal Expansion Valve
- Operates on a 120V 15A 60Hz circuit.
- Refrigerant: R134a (20 oz) (568 g)
- Refrigerant oil quantity: 1.5 oz
- Dimensions: Height: 42â Width: 42â Depth: 48â (105 x 105 x 120 cm).
- Weight: 250 lb (113.6 kg).