Air Conditioning System Trainer Orifice Tube
Features of Air Conditioning System Trainer Orifice Tube
- Clear sight glasses at the orifice tube, condenser (3) and evaporator (3). Sight glasses located at the inlet, mid-way and outlet of both evaporator and condenser to show refrigerant change of state
- Orifice tube system.
- Hermetically sealed piston type compressor with oil reservoir.
- Cycling switch bypass toggle switch.
- High and low-side A/C pressure gauges.
- A/C compressor has manual starter with internal thermal protection.
- High pressure (300psi) safety switch shuts off compressor.
- Adjustable 3-speed evaporator (1) and condenser (2) fans.
- Stainless steel condensate drip pan with drain
- Power “ON” indicator light.
- Removable magnetic component name labels and refrigerant flow direction arrows.
- Operation and Student assignment manual included.
Technical Information of Air Conditioning System Trainer Orifice Tube
- Operates on a 120V 15A 60Hz circuit.
- Refrigerant: R134a (24 oz) (680 g).
- Refrigerant oil: 1.5 oz
- Sturdy powder coated metal stand with two locking swivel and two fixed casters.
- Dimensions: Height: 42” Width: 42” Depth: 48” (105 x 105 x 120 cm).
- Weight: 250 lb (113.6 kg).