ABS ASR Power Control System
ABS ASR Power Control System demonstration panel presents the working of the Automatic Brake Power System ABS and the Anti Slip Regulation System ASR in motor vehicles with the aid of a microprocessor controller. The system allows measurement of the following signals:
- The tension of four different rotational speed sensor
- The characteristics of the tension from the sensors depending on the rotational speed of the toothed ring.
- The characteristics of the tension from the sensors depending on the gap width for the specified rotation speed
- The depth of the amplitude modulation of the sensors signal being a result of the whipping of the toothed ring in the function of the gap width
- The pressure value in the hydraulic circuits (in the brake master cylinder or after a correction made by the ABS/ASR system)
Complete with user manual that will allow teachers to develop their own experiments.